Last update: 01/07/2021
SCREENING AT THE ST-ELISABETH SITE (UCCLE)
Click here to make an appointment for Covid PCR screening: https://fr.doctena.be/praticien/St_e_Elisabeth_Labo-887552#15780
- For symptomatic patients or those who have had high risk contact:
- Medical prescription on paper mandatory or CTPC-code
- For travel or cultural events or any other request:
- Present CTPC-code for a free PCR test received on Masanté.be (valid from 1/07/2021 to 30/09/2021).
- If you do not benefit from a free test, you can make an appointment without an activation code (CTPC) and the test will be charged €55 and must be paid directly to the screening centre by card only.
- When returning from a trip:
- Based on the code received after filling in the PLF (Patient Locator Form)
The screening chalet is located at the entrance of the Emergency Department.
How do I ask for a CTPC code when travelling?
HOW DO I GET MY VACCINATION OR PCR TEST CERTIFICATE BACK?