find an occupational therapist
book an appointment
About the Occupational therapy unit
The occupational therapy units of the Europe Hospitals provide the following therapies:
- General revalidation: orthopaedics-traumatology (prostheses, fractures etc.)
- Neurological rehabilitation (following a stroke, brain trauma, a brain tumour, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barré syndrome...)
- Hand rehabilitation: post-surgery monitoring, bone fracture, tendon injuries, peripheral nerve damage, scarring issues and loss of sensitivity, sprains and dislocations, carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren’s contracture, tendinitis, burns, amputation...
- Multidisciplinary back rehabilitation programme (multidisciplinary follow-up care bringing together rehabilitation physicians, physiotherapists, ergotherapists and psychologists)
- In the revalidation units: monitoring of hospitalised patients who have undergone orthopaedic surgery or who feature neurological sequelae
- In the day-patient revalidation units: monitoring of day-patients who have undergone orthopaedic surgery or who feature neurological sequelae.