Granting rights to people with disabilities
The Europe Hospitals offer patients the possibility to make an appointment with the social worker of the FPS Social Security - DG Disabled Persons.
WHAT CAN him DO FOR THE PATIENT?
1. Income replacement/integration allowance (18-65 years) / old age allowance (+65 years)
- Questions about my file, payment, debt, change of family situation,...
- How to apply and where?
- Conditions of granting, procedure, recognition of disability
- Social benefits: parking card, social rate, etc.
- Explanations of decision
2. Supplementary family allowance (increased): 0 to 17 years inclusive
- How and where to apply?
- Conditions for granting, procedure, recognition of disability
- Social benefits (if included in the decision)
- Attestations: parking card, social tariff,...( if comes with decision)
- Explanation of decision (if it comes with the decision)
Every 3rd Tuesday of the month, from 9 a.m. to Midday, at the St-Elisabeth site, avenue De Frélaan 206, 1180 Brussels.
Please make an appointment at 02-614 92 92.
Picture : Freepik