Global Handwashing Day
Today is Global Handwashing Day!
In general, it is very important to have impeccable hand hygiene, but even more so during this period!
- So when should you wash your hands?
- After going to the toilet
- Before and after eating
- If your hands are dirty
- After blowing your nose, or after sneezing or coughing
- When entering and leaving the hospital room
- Our carers ensure safe care by disinfecting their hands:
- Before and after contact with the patient
- Before a clean/invasive procedure
- After exposure to biological fluids
- After contact with the patient's environment
Source text: SPF Santé Publique
Source illustration: pch.vector - fr.freepik.com